November-December 2017 Magazine Sneak Peak

FOLLOW US!

FOLLOW US BY EMAIL!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT CHALLENGE

Click here for the Blog Hop

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Through the Craft Room Door 3rd Annual Celebration Blog hop!


Good morning Everyone!
It's a wonderful day to start a blog hop!

We have 9 sponsors this year offering some great prizes and on many of the blogs you will see that the girls have used the images that are the prizes.


(One Prize of $12.00 store voucher)

(One Prize of a Choice of 3 images from the store)

DigiStamps4Joy (Three Prizes of 1 Selected image)

(Two Prizes of 1 Selected image)

(One Prize of a $15.00 store voucher)

(One Prize of 1 Selected Image set) 

(One Prize of 1 Selected image)

(Three Prizes of a $20.00 store voucher)

One-year subscription to Through the Craft Room Door Magazine to one lucky winner on our Facebook page.

BUT to get a chance at these prizes, there are two - count 'em two rules ...

1. You MUST comment on every post in the bloghop, including this one

AND

2. You must be a follower of this Challenge Blog

Since the hop is going to run from today, November 8th through November 22nd, if you miss one, you can always go back and comment when you have time! Winners will be announced on the main blog December 1st, 2017.

Start here ---> TTCRD HOME

Cara - (not a duplicate so don't skip!)

GOOD LUCK!






21 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what the DT has designed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line up! I am off to visit the designers' blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic blog hop. I started with Sandra and am following my way through and now I have just a few to go!! Congrats on your celebration!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful blog hop and great sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just double checked to make sure I am a follower lol :D...and off I hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog hop! Had fun hopping and looking at the beautiful inspirations from all crafters :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. About to start the hop. Can't wait to see everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so can i play as well? exciting to think i have been here for all 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can’t wait to see all the fabulous creations! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can’t wait to see all fab creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing the DT creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super excited to do the blog hop! Thank you for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to blog hopping through the month and seeing all the creative inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great hop and a fab group of sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so excited to see what the DT have to show us:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower and have been for a few years. Love the sponsors. Looking forward to the hop. I am starting now. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for wonderful hop. Great sponsors too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm following TTCRD blog for a few years, although just now I discovered, that I wasn't a follower (I have it on my blog's sidebar). Now I'm the follower too. Thanks for the great blog hop.
    Regards, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW - I can't wait to get hopping along!
    I've been a follower for years, thoroughly enjoying my time here, being INSPIRED and entering cards in your fabulous challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking forward to visiting all the blogs. I always enjoy playing along with the challenges and seeing all the inspiration. Thanks Cara for all the great things you do with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate that you have taken time to leave us a comment!